Priestess School – Affiliated Event
Yoni Yoga Facilitator Training (70 hours)
Next Training Dates:
December (dates TBD), 2020 – IBIZA
As Priestesses, we prepare to rewrite the way we lead ourselves and others by making a conscious choice:
To liberate ourselves and our lineage from what is painful so that we can continue our biggest vision with joy, love and freedom, for the highest good for all.
Embody more love, joy and sensuality in your own body and support other women transform their lives.
Would you like to take your Yoni Egg practice to the next level?
Do you feel called to initiate women into this sacred priestess art?
And support them on their path of feminine and sexual healing and transformation?
Would you like to bring in more sensuality into your Yoga practice and classes?
Do you want to make a living doing what you love and meaningfully contribute to our society?
If the answer is Yes, Yoni Yoga Facilitator Training is for you!
We bring together … years of teaching and own practice and created Yoni Yoga Facilitator Training that is the first and only training of this kind in the world!
Yoni Yoga Facilitator Training is specifically designed for every woman who wants to take either their personal Yoni Egg practice to the next level &/ or wants to teach this sacred priestess art to other women. You will learn in depth, specificity & understanding of the Yoni Egg practice on the body, mind & spirit.
You will discover how this practice feels in our own body and learn everything about the pelvic floor, female sexual anatomy, Yoni and breast health.
In Yoni Yoga Facilitator Training you will receive all the tools you need to create, practice & teach Yoni Yoga group classes, workshops and 1:1 sessions in person and online.
We will weave taoist, yogic, tantric and feminine embodiment practices with the need and approach of modern day women.
This 70hr training invites you to fully participate and go deep into yourself and at the same time learning the art of holding space for others.
We will spend time and practise to hold space, give and receive feedback, and be held, in areas where you want to dive deeper.
You receive business & marketing strategies and have invaluable support from a network of women from around the globe as you embark on this next chapter of your evolution and feminine soul work.
- All you need to know to feel empowered and confident to teach Yoni Yoga
- How to facilitate group classes, workshops and 1:1 sessions in person and online
- Yoni Activation Rituals & Yoni health
- Breast health and Breast massage
- Female Sexual Anatomy
- Moon Cycle Awareness
- Facilitator & Self Care Tools
- Yoni and Heart Centred Business Strategy & Marketing
- Shakti Flow Yoga & Meditation
- Feminine Embodiment Practices & Women’s Sharing Circle
- Visits to magical places on the island like Goddess Tanit’s cave and Es Vedra
Registration closes on May, 1st 2020.
This way you have enough time to do the preparation work together with your practice group.
Send us a message and we will share with you the details of how you can secure your spot.
Sofia Sundari is an international transformational leader. As a writer, a coach, and a facilitator of courses on mystical femininity and Tantric & Taoist sexuality, Sofia empowers people to expand into their natural erotic freedom as a portal to aligning with the Divine.
Sofia guides her students on a deep inner journey where they embrace all aspects of themselves: the light and the dark. She helps people rediscover the innocence and sacredness of their sexuality, and reintroduces them to their emotional intelligence, their true power and deep softness.
She creates a space in which our darkness is no longer shameful, but actually nourishes our light, where spirituality and sexuality are one. With five years in Asia studying the secrets of Tantra and Taoism, and over a decade of training, she has dedicated her life to serving love.
The Priestess Temple and Priestess School is the result of Sofia’s vision and a deep longing to restore the grace of the divine feminine in this world.
Christiane Ameya is a Tantric teacher, womb priestess and healer who facilitates retreats, workshops and private sessions on topics of divine femininity & sacred sexuality. She worked with over 500 women over the last 5 years.
With her soft feminine presence that she embodies now, you won´t believe that Christiane lived most of her life disconnected from her true essence, her body and sensuality. After burning out at 28 and recovering from depression, she began her journey of self-healing and spiritual awakening.
Christiane dedicated her life to support individuals and couples to remember their deep feminine feeling nature that leads them back home to a loving connection with themselves, their bodies and their relationships.
She walks her talk gracefully as a path of love.
German born, she currently lives between Ibiza and Bali.
8.00 – 9.30 Morning Yoga/ Meditation Practice
11.00 – 14.00 Morning Session
17.00 – 19.00 Afternoon Session
20.30 – 22.00 on certain days we will have late night ceremonies
*schedule is subject to change
We will meet on the first day at 5 pm, there will be a short registration starting at 4 pm.
On the last day we will finish around noon.
Price & Payment
- Yoni Yoga Facilitator Training – Training Fee
- 10 nights & 11 days accommodation in shared double room from Oct 4 – 14, 2020
- Delicious Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner prepared by our private chef and made with that most important ingredient, love
- Yoni Yoga Facilitator Manual + Certificate 70hr
- Activated Women Online Course with Sofia Sundari (Value: 500 USD)
- Airport transfer
Once we have received your application form, we will send you all the information on how to pay.
- Deposit: To secure your place we require €1,000 non-refundable deposit.
- Payment: You can choose to pay in installments as long as the full payment is received by September 4th 2020. You can pay via bank transfer or Paypal.
Attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
- 20% of your tuition will go towards the building of the Priestess Temple.
- Scholarships are available in exceptional cases.
In case of cancellation before September 4th, we will keep 100% of your deposit as an administration fee. After September 4th there will be no refunds. We are financially responsible for the training program, so we ask you to respect that we cannot make any exceptions to this agreement.
Your inner Priestess is ready to shine. Are you?
Apply now to enter the Priestess School.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am new to all this. Am I a good fit for the training?
I’m not in a great state of health. Can I join?
Is the retreat very challenging physically?
I’m not in a great state of health. Can I join?
Can I bring my partner and / or child to the training?
What essentials do I need to bring with me?
What makes this course different than other feminine courses out there?
Is airfare/travel insurance/visa fees included in the price?
Please elaborate on Payment Plan options.
Several important things about the training that you need to know
- This is a high intensity transformational training. If you’ve had severe trauma in your life it might be better to address the trauma from a therapeutic standpoint before joining the Priestess School.
- It is your responsibility to inform us about any trauma and psychological issues you’ve had in your life as well as any medication you are taking.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited for two weeks before the training, during the training and for two weeks after the training.
- We spend several hours a day during the break in silence.
- You are requested to show up for all sessions.
- You need to be in relatively good physical shape to perform the practices.
- Please take care of your basic hygiene – we do many practices in close physical proximity with other people.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or personal care products with a strong smell for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to refrain from using stimulants such as coffee, black tea and white sugar for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to stick to a light vegetarian diet for the duration of the training.
By joining the training you agree to honour these guidelines.
If you don’t, you might be asked to leave the training.
If you have issues with any of the guidelines, please reach out. There are very specific and simple reasons behind each guideline that only exist in order for you to get the most out of this intensive course.