The Great Work of the Soul
Journey to Egypt
March 2 – 11, 2020 – Egypt
We start our pilgrimage from Aswan. For seven days we live and journey on the sacred Nile River. This experience in itself is exquisite. The currents of this life-giving adventure are rich in ancient knowledge.
We will journey as the ancient pharaohs did, visiting temples and sacred places from the South (linked with the root chakra) to the North (the crown) of Egypt.
For the last three days we will be staying in a luxurious hotel in Cairo overlooking the Great Pyramid.
Participants will be diving into the timelessness of the Egyptian mysteries that would appear to be deeply known, although unknown to many of us.
Going to sacred sites and practicing there opens access to some incredibly powerful codes that are held within the walls of these temples.
As we will be practicing potent Tantric rituals within the walls of the sacred temples, we will be awakening the soul memory of this privileged path.
Ultimately, this journey is about deepening into the commitment to serve love in this human world and recognizing the sound of the call of the future through the legacy of the past.
Yesterday I had solo time in the Great Pyramid and I felt clearly that right now time is accelerated like never before, dimensions intertwined…
Anything is possible.
At times I am unsure whether what I perceive are memories from the past or are visions from the future.
In fact, laying in the sarcophagus in the Pyramid, which is an advanced machine of ascension used by the most incredible beings that were ever alive on this planet, neither past nor future made any sense…
Even the present didn’t.
Price & Payment
- Accommodation on the boat (shared room)
- Accommodation in a luxurious hotel in Cairo (shared room)
- Vegetarian food and drinks
- Temple journeys and tickets
- Desert experience
- Great pyramid journey and tickets
- Flight from Luxor to Cairo
- Airport pick up
- Your flight to Cairo, Egypt
- Your flight from Cairo to Aswan (we meet and start our journey together from Aswan!)
- Your flight from Cairo, Egypt
- Deposit: To secure your place we require €1,000 non – refundable deposit.
- Payment: You can choose to pay in installments as long as the full payment is received by February 3, 2020. You can pay via bank transfer or via Paypal. Attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
- 20% of your tuition will go towards the building of the Priestess Temple.
- Scholarships are available in exceptional cases.
In case of cancellation before February 3, we will keep 100% of your deposit as an administration fee. After February 3, there will be no refunds. We are financially responsible for the training program, so we ask you to respect that we cannot make any exceptions to this agreement.
The training is held by international transformational leader Sofia Sundari.
Are you ready for this sacred journey ?
Save your spot. Registration closes on February, 3rd 2020.
Click below to inquire about this module or to suggest your participation in the program send us an email