Priestess School – Module 1
Awakening Your Feminine Essence
Next Training Dates:
October 13 – 20, 2019 – in Ibiza
As Priestesses, we prepare to rewrite the way we lead ourselves and others by making a conscious choice: to liberate ourselves and our lineage from what is painful so that we can continue our biggest vision with joy, love and freedom, for the highest good for all.
We commit to stopping the games of our ego, to stop projections onto the outside world, to step out of the victim mentality and patriarchal conditioning that so many women carry. We commit to stepping out of everything that keeps us small.
And we are doing this work not only for ourselves, and not so much for ourselves. But rather because only when we are free from conditioning, only when we own our light, can we truly serve love.
- 50 Hours of Instruction, Training and Ritual in the traditions of Tantra, Taoism, Shamanism and the Sacred Feminine
- Yoni Egg Practice Mastery
- Goddess Kali Initiation
- Shadow work
- Embodiment practices
- Clearing the central nervous system of its stresses, strains and karmas
- Grounding into the earth to let your wings spread
- Rite of Passage – fully stepping into Womanhood
- 7 Nights + 8 Days Accommodation at our gorgeous Retreat Center (shared room)
- 3 Delicious Vegetarian Meals a Day
- Room Service
- Certification: Priestess School Initiate
- Airport pick up and drop off
Sofia Sundari is an international Tantra teacher. As a writer, a coach, and a facilitator of courses on mystical femininity and Tantric & Taoist sexuality, Sofia empowers people to expand into their natural erotic freedom as a portal to aligning with the Divine. She creates a space in which our darkness is no longer shameful, but actually nourishes our light, where spirituality and sexuality are one.
With five years in Asia studying the secrets of Tantra and Taoism, and over a decade of training, she has dedicated her life to serving love.
The Priestess Temple and Priestess School is the result of Sofia’s vision and a deep longing to restore the grace of the divine feminine in this world.
7.30 – 8.30 Morning Activation Practices
10.00 – 13.00 Temple Practices
16.00 – 19.00 Temple Practices/Rituals
20.30 – 22.00 on certain days we will have late night ceremonies
We will meet on the first day at 5 pm, there will be a short registration starting at 4 pm.
On the last day we will finish around noon.
Price & Payment
- Priestess School Module One Retreat Fee
- 7 nights & 8 days accommodation at Casa Naya (shared room)
- Room service
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day
- Airport pick up and drop off
First five people to register will also receive the »Yoni Yoga Online Course with Sofia Sundari« as a free gift (Value: 500 USD).
- 20% of your tuition will go towards the building of the Priestess Temple
- Scholarships are available in exceptional cases.
- Payment plans are available upon request.
- You can pay via bank transfer or via Paypal.
Attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
Please submit your details below to receive an email and an application form. Once we have received your application form, we will send you all the information on how to pay. Deposit: To secure your place we require €1,000 non-refundable deposit. Payment: You can choose to pay in installments as long as the full payment is received by 13th of September 2019.
In case of cancellation before September 13th, we will keep 100% of your deposit as an administration fee. After September 13th there will be no refunds. We are financially responsible for the training program, so we ask you to respect that we cannot make any exceptions to this agreement.
Several important things about the training that you need to know.
- This is a high intensity transformational training. If you’ve had severe trauma in your life it might be better to address the trauma from a therapeutic standpoint before joining the TMS / PS.
- It is your responsibility to inform us about any trauma and psychological issues you’ve had in your life as well as any medication you are taking.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited for two weeks before the training, during the training and for two weeks after the training.
- We spend several hours a day during the break in silence.
- You are requested to show up for all sessions.
- You need to be in relatively good physical shape to perform the practices.
- Please take care of your basic hygiene – we do many practices in close physical proximity with other people.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or personal care products with a strong smell for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to refrain from using stimulants such as coffee, black tea and white sugar for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to stick to a light vegetarian diet for the duration of the training.
Very important: By joining the training you agree to honour these guidelines.
If you don’t, you might be asked to leave the training.
If you have issues with any of the guidelines, please reach out. There are very specific and simple reasons behind each guideline that only exist in order for you to get the most out of this intensive course.
This is a sacred Temple, where women will be gathering together to connect, tap into the mystical realms of life, cultivate deep presence and connection with nature, perform sacred sexual, shamanic, Tantric practices and rituals together, as well as supporting each other in our powerful dharma and in the process of awakening to our divinity. In this Temple, men will be invited as special guests, who will take part in rituals, parties and initiations provided by the women.
Your inner Priestess is ready to shine. Are you?
Jurate, United Emirates
Delphine, France / UK
I have just enjoyed it so much. To be soaked in female energy for a full week has been so healing for me.
I am at peace with myself and don’t feel I need to be or do anything to be good enough. I AM. I do have my own medicine to give. I trust my path and I am so grateful for all these powerful sisters. The Priestess School is so important and dear to me.
It is an amazing place. The food is fantastic. The teachers are holding a beautiful space and you can just surrender in trust and go within. You have to be ready and willing to be vulnerable and to move through your own resistance when it comes up. It is an amazing opportunity and I give it my warmest recommendations. It is some of the best I have done for myself ever.Timiann, 45, Denmark
It was really nice to be able to rest with women. To be able to relax and open. To know that you’re seen and held. That you can just be. That’s a gift every woman should experience.
The schedule was quite intensive but I liked it because it gave me a chance to really sink deep in it. • What I enjoyed most was the way the space was held so I could feel safe and enjoy the whole thing. Marielle Boom, 43, The Netherlands
A beautiful journey of personal development that has progressively afforded me to go to the source of life, of creation where all is interconnected through love and compassion. A portal towards sacred places. An awakening that has shown me my true nature and dharma.
It’s an opportunity to reconnect with the womanhood in all its forms. Practices that empower and prepare women to stand up and speak/show their truth.
I loved practicing with other sisters, their support throughout all this amazing journey. Lovely and delightful beings of love.Yeniffer Rosas, 38, Switzerland
“Sofia, you do an unbelievable job at holding space. Your high level of authenticity and integrity creates a very safe, supportive and nourishing atmosphere. It amazes me how women from all age ranges, nationalities, professions and walks of life are able to resonate with you and your very powerful message. You have this ancient wisdom that completely transcends any differences people may have. You are this incredibly soft fire. You know how to push people into expansion and transformation while being gentle and honoring everyone’s unique process. Your ability to connect all these different women and cultivate a deeply loving sisterhood, is so inspiring and so healing for the world! Thank you!”
If you desire to go deep within yourself, confront old wounds, expand beyond those wounds, form a newfound love, appreciation for yourself, discover your unique magic in a safe, supportive, nourishing environment – this is for you.Colleen, 25, USA
To my friend: All starts from yourself. The foundation of abundant self-love, self-care and self-nourishment gives the flow of love that you can share with your world: partner, husband, lover.
This training is a must if you want to become your own best friend, best mother/father, beloved, space keeper, lover. Breathe in the pleasure.
I enjoyed the freedom and the power to be myself. I was given an opportunity to go with my own pace and feeling in each single practice or ritual. I felt honored and kept.Jurate, 38, Unites Arabic Emirates
A path that all women need to or should take.
You are gonna feel home. You are gonna go deep if you want to. Trine Damberg Nissen, 38, Denmark