Module 1 – Initiation in Netherlands with Sofia
Awakening Feminine Essence. Stepping into your light.
As a Priestess, we prepare to rewrite the way we lead ourselves and others by making a conscious choice: liberate ourselves and our lineage from what is painful so we can carry on with our biggest vision with joy, love and freedom, for the highest good for all.
We commit to stopping the games of our ego, to stop projections on outside world, step out of the victim mentality and patriarchal conditioning that so many women carry.
We commit to stepping out of everything that keeps us small.
And we are doing this work not only for ourselves, and not so much for ourselves. But rather because only when we are free from conditioning, only when we own our light, we can truly serve love.
Or read more about Module 1.
Sofia Sundari is an international transformational leader, bestselling author of the book Liberation into Orgasm, founder of the Serpent Mystery School and the Priestess School, world leading authority in the Yoni Egg practice, and facilitator of courses on sacred sexuality. She helps people rediscover the innocence and sacredness of their sexuality, and start experiencing their open, unashamed eroticism as a portal to internal freedom.
Read more about Sofia here.
Location & Venue:
This module is offered in The Netherlands.
We are lodging at Venwoude Retreat Center.
8.00 – 9.30 Morning Activation Practices
11.00 – 14.00 Temple Practices
17.00 – 19.00 Temple Practices/Rituals
20.30 – 22.00 on certain days we will have late night ceremonies
*schedule is subject to change
We will meet on the first day in the morning (exact time TBA).
It’s possible to arrive at the venue day before, on the 28th of July.
Price & Payment
- Priestess School Module One Retreat Fee
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day
First five people to register will also receive the »Activated Woman Online Course with Sofia Sundari« as a free gift (Value: 500 USD).
ACCOMODATION NOT INCLUDED:
You can either get a single or a double room or stay at dormitory
- Single room per night: € 45
- Double room per night: € 35
- Dormitory per night: € 20
Accommodation is booked directly with the center at email@example.com
Payment plans are available upon request.
You can pay via bank transfer or via Paypal. However, attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
Deposit: To secure your place we require €1000 non-refundable deposit.
Payment: You can choose to pay in installments as long as the full payment is received by the 29th of June.
In case of cancellation before 29th of June, we will keep 100% of your deposit as an administration fee. After 29th of June there will be no refunds. We are financially responsible for the training program, so we ask you to respect that we cannot make any exceptions to this agreement.
Application & Booking
Please submit your details below to receive an email and an application form.
Once we have received your application form, we will send you all the information on how to pay.
- This is a high intensity transformational training. If you’ve had severe trauma in your life it might be better to address the trauma from a therapeutic standpoint before joining the Priestess School.
- It is your responsibility to inform us about any trauma and psychological issues you’ve had in your life as well as any medication you are taking.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited for two weeks before the training, during the training and for two weeks after the training.
- We spend several hours a day during the break in silence.
- You are requested to show up for all sessions.
- You need to be in relatively good physical shape to perform the practices.
- Please take care of your basic hygiene – we do many practices in close physical proximity with other people.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or personal care products with a strong smell for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to refrain from using stimulants such as coffee, black tea and white sugar for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to stick to a light vegetarian diet for the duration of the training.
By joining the training you agree to honour these guidelines.
If you don’t, you might be asked to leave the training.
If you have issues with any of the guidelines, please reach out. There are very specific and simple reasons behind each guideline that only exist in order for you to get the most out of this intensive course.