- This event has passed.
Module 1: Initiation with Sofia Sundari – Mallorca, Spain
October 13 - October 20€2.300
Awakening Feminine Essence. Stepping into your light.
As a Priestess, we prepare to rewrite the way we lead ourselves and others by making a conscious choice: liberate ourselves and our lineage from what is painful so we can carry on with our biggest vision with joy, love and freedom, for the highest good for all.
We commit to stopping the games of our ego, to stop projections on outside world, step out of the victim mentality and patriarchal conditioning that so many women carry.
We commit to stepping out of everything that keeps us small.
And we are doing this work not only for ourselves, and not so much for ourselves. But rather because only when we are free from conditioning, only when we own our light, we can truly serve love.
Sofia Sundari is an international Tantra teacher. As a writer, a coach, and a facilitator of courses on mystical femininity and Tantric & Taoist sexuality, Sofia empowers people to expand into their natural erotic freedom as a portal to aligning with the Divine. She creates a space in which our darkness is no longer shameful, but actually nourishes our light, where spirituality and sexuality are one.
With five years in Asia studying the secrets of Tantra and Taoism, and over a decade of training, she has dedicated her life to serving love.
The Priestess Temple and Priestess School is the result of Sofia’s vision and a deep longing to restore the grace of the divine feminine in this world.
Sofia will be there the entire time and parts of the training will be guided by the Priestess School leaders, who are highly trained and qualified to lead this work.
Location & Venue:
This module is offered on the island of Mallorca, Spain.
We are lodging at Finca Mallorca.
7.30 – 8.30 Morning Activation Practices
10.00 – 13.00 Temple Practices
16.00 – 19.00 Temple Practices/Rituals
20.30 – 22.00 on certain days we will have late night ceremonies
We will meet on the first day at 5 pm, there will be a short registration starting at 4 pm.
On the last day we will finish around noon.
Price & Payment
- Priestess School Module One Retreat Fee
- 7 nights & 8 days accommodation at Event Finca Mallorca
(in triple and quad rooms)
- Room service
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day
- Airport pick up and drop off
First five people to register will also receive the »Yoni Yoga Online Course with Sofia Sundari« as a free gift (Value: 500 USD).
- 20% of your tuition will go towards the building of the Priestess Temple
- Scholarships are available in exceptional cases.
- Payment plans are available upon request.
- You can pay via bank transfer or via Paypal. However, attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
- Deposit: To secure your place we require €1,000 non-refundable deposit.
- Payment: You can choose to pay in installments as long as the full payment is received by 13th of September 2019.
In case of cancellation before September 13th, we will keep 100% of your deposit as an administration fee. After September 13th there will be no refunds. We are financially responsible for the training program, so we ask you to respect that we cannot make any exceptions to this agreement.
Application & Booking
Please submit your details below to receive an email and an application form.
Once we have received your application form, we will send you all the information on how to pay.
- This is a high intensity transformational training. If you’ve had severe trauma in your life it might be better to address the trauma from a therapeutic standpoint before joining the Priestess School.
- It is your responsibility to inform us about any trauma and psychological issues you’ve had in your life as well as any medication you are taking.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited for two weeks before the training, during the training and for two weeks after the training.
- We spend several hours a day during the break in silence.
- You are requested to show up for all sessions.
- You need to be in relatively good physical shape to perform the practices.
- Please take care of your basic hygiene – we do many practices in close physical proximity with other people.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or personal care products with a strong smell for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to refrain from using stimulants such as coffee, black tea and white sugar for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to stick to a light vegetarian diet for the duration of the training.
By joining the training you agree to honour these guidelines.
If you don’t, you might be asked to leave the training.
If you have issues with any of the guidelines, please reach out. There are very specific and simple reasons behind each guideline that only exist in order for you to get the most out of this intensive course.